NI Truck Show - The King's Hall , Belfast 17 - 18 September

Anyone going??

I know there’s also Haydock Park on at the same time and a few are going there but my bosses have somehow decided that getting me a flight, hire car & hotel is the better option. :question: :question:

Not that i’m complaining; I hear Belfast is a good night out these days! :wink:

If anyone else is going, post here or PM me, as i’m sure there will be plenty of hospitality to be taken advantage of. I can’t do the “wear a TrucknetUK thingy” as it wouldn’t be deemed to be appropriate! :imp:

I’ll take it that’s a ‘NO’ then?? :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:
I’ll take it that’s a ‘NO’ then?? :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunately I can’t go due to work. :cry: It should be a good show with hopefully a few English trucks included. The last ones were good, although obviously considerably smaller than the mainland shows.

I would imagine Saturday would be the better day. A few of the trucks will probably be shipping out on Sunday afternoon for the wacky races, so I don’t know whether they will wait until the end of the show.

marcustandy:
Not that i’m complaining; I hear Belfast is a good night out these days! :wink:

So I’ve heard, although my last night out in belfast was several years ago. :unamused: Give me a night in with a beer, tv and family anytime. Stay clear of the Shankill and Falls road and you will be fine :wink: Even people from here would never go up their late at night. :laughing: