NHS, ??

What is this all about?
theguardian.com/society/202 … ls-omicron
The headlines are all about Johnson and his lockdown parties, meanwhile Javid is paying money to private hospitals AGAINST the advice of NHS bosses.
Underfund the NHS for years, so it runs down…then take money from it to pay shareholders…?
Anyone care to explain or justify this?

Franglais:
What is this all about?
The headlines are all about Johnson and his lockdown parties, meanwhile Javid is paying money to private hospitals AGAINST the advice of NHS bosses.
Underfund the NHS for years, so it runs down…then take money from it to pay shareholders…?

It seems to me that the administration of the NHS is generally a ■■■■-up. As with s0 many things this government touches…

Its ‘‘look a squirrel’’ diversionary tactics by an on board bought media, get the unthinking plebs riled up about something unimportant, ie a bloody party, when half the western govts in the world including our own should be at Nurmeberg answering charges for the deaths and destruction meted out to the people and for the carnage yet to come when the full horror of these medical interventions is realised.

In our case HM Opposition should be in the dock too, for failing in their sacred duty of opposing the govt instead of which they went along with everything, only criticising it wasn’t draconian enough or quickly enough.

The NHS is finished as we once knew it and its not coming back, doesn’t matter which party gets in the country is bankrupt thanks especially to successive Tory govts who had ample years to undo the Blair/Brown farcical era of ■■■■■■■ money up the wall, no better example of profligate squandering of money we don’t have (borrowed from those calling the shots over the entire disintergrating western world), no normal person can possibly concieve the amounts involved here.
If you have any spare money invest in land just like billy gates gruff et all are doing, don’t for goodness sake keep it in the bank or when it all goes pop it’ll vanish.

Juddian:
Its ‘‘look a squirrel’’ diversionary tactics by an on board bought media, get the unthinking plebs riled up about something unimportant, ie a bloody party, when half the western govts in the world including our own should be at Nurmeberg answering charges for the deaths and destruction meted out to the people and for the carnage yet to come when the full horror of these medical interventions is realised.

In our case HM Opposition should be in the dock too, for failing in their sacred duty of opposing the govt instead of which they went along with everything, only criticising it wasn’t draconian enough or quickly enough.

The NHS is finished as we once knew it and its not coming back, doesn’t matter which party gets in the country is bankrupt thanks especially to successive Tory govts who had ample years to undo the Blair/Brown farcical era of ■■■■■■■ money up the wall, no better example of profligate squandering of money we don’t have (borrowed from those calling the shots over the entire disintergrating western world), no normal person can possibly concieve the amounts involved here.
If you have any spare money invest in land just like billy gates gruff et all are doing, don’t for goodness sake keep it in the bank or when it all goes pop it’ll vanish.

That’s what I thought I was doing when I bought my place in Spain,then the “Banking Crisis” happened. It is now worth far less than I paid for it but it is a much more pleasant place to live than over here.Maybe my great grandchildren will benefit ultimately.

Franglais:
What is this all about?

Maybe you can explain why the German hybrid private/state funded system provides better quality treatment on demand including far better cancer survival rates.
As opposed to NHS health care rationing including the go to default option of ‘palliative’ care to save the costs of ICU, Vascular micro surgery, and decent cancer treatments.
Bearing in mind the obvious double standards re the German v UK systems in your ‘protests’ and the fact that if the Tories were really all about anything other than a rationed state controlled basket case they would/could have abolished the NHS long before now.
The truth is our, state controlled and rationed health care system suits them and the employer classes fine.Because, unlike the German system, it saves on the health care component of wage costs.