NHS staff

1% pay rise totally crap they done us proud

Bet the MP’s will get their pay rise this year, probably around 10%

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The public sector is dependent for its wages on the tax revenues earn’t and paid by the private sector.

Let’s minimise wage levels by over supplying the labour market by opening it up to low wage expectation immigrant labour and exporting jobs to the lowest bidder like Communist China and calling anyone striking for higher wages ‘militant’.
Let’s make the NHS budget totally dependent on government control including at source by taking it out of the wage bargaining process.Unlike Germany.
It’s all free so we don’t need the wages to pay for it right.Unlike Germany
Let’s apply punitive measures against car use and road transport and encourage non tax revenue raising activeties like cycling and sending freight by red diesel using rail.
That’ll fix it. :bulb:

I find it hard to justify a pay rise at all.
The amount we have borrowed we will be paying off for decades.
Yet, the government is still giving away billions.
People are abusing the system.

I havent borrowed a penny in this pandemic. I have been given nothing and yet I will be paying this off with increased taxes for the rest of my working life most likely.

If you look at the Labour position on the budget they are in favour of huge spending and that everyone deserves extra money but wont say what they will cut.

I’ve 3 , daughter , mrs , sister all nhs , none have mentioned a pay rise , but to see my girl doing 6x 12 hr nights , nurse , moving hospitals to help out , running ward , still paid her pay grade , she’s worked bloody hard & looks shattered , her family , dad & mum will make sure when covid done she gets 2 weeks in the sun paid for by us , all inclusive so she can just put her feet up , I’ll treat mrs as well , proud of them all