NHS not all that bad

well finally had my operation on friday after another pre op on monday recevied a call on tues for the op on friday arived at the hospital at half seven barely sat down before going to theatre at half eight was back on th ward at twelve ish all went well physio got me up out of bed midday saturday got me walking as i did so well the nurses removed the catheter and canular and i was free lol then physio came back sunday morning it was stairs time all went extremally well and physio signed me off so then it was a chat with the docs and i was discharged sunday morning left for home at midday so now at home resting and taking things very easy and slow. as for the level of care from the nurses it was extremally excellant could not have asked for better nurses and the guys i was on the ward with all over fifty was such a cracking bunch as i felt uncomfartable due to being a lot younger but they made me fell welcome and so much more comfartable made may stay so great i didnt want to leave lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

updat to the above i have now had the surgery twice now with no relief so now pending results of another mri scan will be being booked in for a spinal fusion so fingers crossed all will go well this time.