Nft Daventry

There is posts up regarding nft which ive read…but does does anyone work there from here?

Im currently at Nft crick sainsbury work.Its ok but hours wise its not great.You wont go over 50…8-9hour shift etc.

I see there after drivers at daventry…Im after 12hr shifts is that possible there?

At crick there is a part 1,part 2,part 3…thats 3 trucks in a night!!Does daventry do a similar thing?

Cheers

I understand that you can choose either a 5 out of 7 shift (g’teed 45hr week) or a 4 on 4 off shift (g’teed 48hr week). Most of the drivers are on the 4 day shift and choose to do an overtime day from the remaining 4 - effectively working 5 out of 8. Drivers are planned up to 13hrs with the average day being anything from 10 - 14 hrs. It’s good pay when compared to the industry average (they pay their agency drivers a lower hourly rate than NFT drivers!) and there is a very good contributory pension scheme.

At Nft Daventry every half hours some drivers start , some finished.Shift duration from 8 hours (Forza and back ) till 12-15.all depend from tipping time and how drivers lost time for nothink and traffic condition.Any more question please pm.

snookie1:
I understand that you can choose either a 5 out of 7 shift (g’teed 45hr week) or a 4 on 4 off shift (g’teed 48hr week). Most of the drivers are on the 4 day shift and choose to do an overtime day from the remaining 4 - effectively working 5 out of 8. Drivers are planned up to 13hrs with the average day being anything from 10 - 14 hrs. It’s good pay when compared to the industry average (they pay their agency drivers a lower hourly rate than NFT drivers!) and there is a very good contributory pension scheme.

There drivers can easy work 6 day from 8 every singly week.Agency drivers have simeral money to any another company,agency.And all drivers and warehouse staff now work in same contract .Ready about 2 years than no mere NFT Asda contract for staff.For same job they get much more money before.