Next time you need to tip and dont have a loading bay or ram

Take some inspiration from these guys.
youtu.be/EPkKV6wvLxI

Nice doing it .

notice the bricks on the back of the bigger forklift, I’m sure many hours of calculations went into working out how many were needed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats bang on and not a hivis in site,can you imagine the safety gear and equipment you would have to use in england to do that :confused:

I don’t see the problem here, the reverse alarm is working fine, isn’t it?

:wink:
Steeps

More Chinese scooters on their way over to blighty?

That’s the way to do it :slight_smile:

AMAZIN! :smiling_imp:

reliability is a toyota :laughing: :laughing:

know what your saying about the bikes though :wink:

Improvise adapt and overcome. Job done happy days lol

taffytrucker:

that was always the way before some one decided otherwise :unamused:

Box wrong way round on the skelly too, the weight of that fork lift could have made it interesting :laughing:

Martin:
Box wrong way round on the skelly too, the weight of that fork lift could have made it interesting :laughing:

Could have been two 20 ft boxes with the back one already loaded.

If the load was light (boxed load) a 2.5t can easily be picked up on a long forked 5t flt, though at that height it would have been close to its limits :wink:
I know as it is my living/ well was now I just get em on my wagon but I used to load flt’s onto wagons in ways you couldn’t imagine :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Alchemy.

Notice the way the guy on the front raises and lowers his forks in harmony with the guy on the back, keeping his forks firmly on the container floor at all times, thus stabilising the whole job.

Also, the rear forklift remains in a position to catch the front forklift should the container start to tilt.

Hats off to those guys.

mds141:
More Chinese scooters on their way over to blighty?

Rather them than throat slashing nutters :open_mouth:

nick2008:

taffytrucker:

that was always the way before some one decided otherwise :unamused:

Still that way to a degree over here. H&S is lot more laxed