Next - Doncaster

I’m currently parked outside having dropped my trailer , I arrived at 12:30 for a 14:20 booking , hopefully will be done by tomorrow … 1 of our lads left at 1800 today after arriving at 1600 yesterday lol , who thinks tesco is bad :stuck_out_tongue: (although these are handball)

It’s alright if you know it’s gonna take ages in advance & your firm is charging accordingly. It’s when you think it’s only gonna take 2 & it takes 8 that it’s an issue.

Smoggie89:
I’m currently parked outside having dropped my trailer , I arrived at 12:30 for a 14:20 booking , hopefully will be done by tomorrow … 1 of our lads left at 1800 today after arriving at 1600 yesterday lol , who thinks tesco is bad :stuck_out_tongue: (although these are handball)

I left there at 1315 today mate was there from 0600. Must of just missed you. Was talking to your drivers. Mark and Paul was it? We go pretty regular now and it’s always 6hrs +.

Smoggie89:
who thinks tesco is bad :stuck_out_tongue:

I do:lol: at least you’re free to drop the trailer & have full access to your cab…

PremiumTrucker:

Smoggie89:

I left there at 1315 today mate was there from 0600. Must of just missed you. Was talking to your drivers. Mark and Paul was it? We go pretty regular now and it’s always 6hrs +.

Yeah mark n Paul lol, I was speaking to 1 of your drivers in HXE , I couldn’t be done with 26 hours lol

Always 3-6 hours at least

I’ve started taking the number plate off the trailer when I put it on one of their bays, because I know there is a good chance I’ll be leaving it there. They don’t like me leaving it but the truck runs two shifts so if they can’t tip it by 19.00 The trailer stays and I take the unit back to the yard. To be fair on more than once they have made a real effort to get it finished on time.

knight:
I’ve started taking the number plate off the trailer when I put it on one of their bays, because I know there is a good chance I’ll be leaving it there. They don’t like me leaving it but the truck runs two shifts so if they can’t tip it by 19.00 The trailer stays and I take the unit back to the yard. To be fair on more than once they have made a real effort to get it finished on time.

I found the goods in nice and helpful , came and seen us and told us what was going on instead of saying be done in an hour drive, 1 of hatfields got a green light pulled off the bay and was still about 30 boxes still left on lol so we helped unload and the goods in was sound with us, like ya say at least can drop trailer n go for summit to eat etc

5 hours and counting stuck here at the min

still here 6 hours 20mins oh goodie need new DVD’s and food now

drivergraham:
still here 6 hours 20mins oh goodie need new DVD’s and food now

The goods in bloke who is small with glasses be about 40-50odd is sound if he is on , let’s you drop trailer n go for summit to eat mate , will you be staying out or running back to tees

Out over to Warrington then tees then out again he was in 6.5 hours longest I have been there

Ah okay at least there is a shower there to use and it’s better than MSA lol

Lol yer some consulatuou