Next Base 302G Dash cam

Just ordered the Drivepro 220 through Halfords.

Thanks for the 2nd and 3rd ‘good’ rated opinions! :smiley:

Took it back to Halfords today and was told it was something to do with the little chip hadn’t been put in the big chip thingy which weren’t in the destructions. So next job to fit in the car.

Cheers

I think this might translate if I worked it out correctly.
The micro card was not correctly seated in the sd card adapter when inserted into the computer to view the video?
Possibly :laughing:

:laughing: Possible indeed, Drifty. BUT I had delegated the assembly task to the person sat next to me. I was just there to say, hmmm, oh, wonder why, that’s strange, blah blah. I even politely asked if he’d put the card thingy in the right way round. All to no avail as you know. Must be agency material :laughing:

So, hope I have redeemed myself now :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wondering how to secure the wire near the passenger sun visor now… :unamused: :grimacing:

3M sticky cable fixers, thats 3M the make , not three million of 'em ! :slight_smile:

So set off home tonight with new cam working( I think). Saw the usual chappy in his Iveco, but just coming off the 62 I saw masses of blue lights on opposite carriageway and a queue behind. There was a lorry all on its own just ahead of the mayhem and possibly 2 or 3 lorries right at the head of the queue. Could not make out what had happened as it was dark and too may blue lights. Hope all is OK though :confused: The M62 is closed eastbound from J26 ( for now).