Newzealand

hi guys
im hoping some one can help me im after some advice as we are a bit confused!!! truck driver is on the immidiate skill shortage list. Is theis class 1 or 2 drivers or both?
also i take it it you need to have a job offer to the value of $55,000 per year. is it possible to get a vis with this job■■?
any ifo would be greatly recived

chaz& dave

I watched one of those location, location, location type programmes a while back, it was an ex Royal Navy bloke who was signing up with the NZ Navy, they were looking at houses in the million dollar range and they weren’t getting a lot for their money.

Of course the exchange rate makes all the difference, but if I spent a million anything I’d be wanting something a bit special.

The point is, if a million doesn’t buy a huge sprawling mansion, then $55k a year doesn’t sound like much…

chaz&dave:
hi guys
im hoping some one can help me im after some advice as we are a bit confused!!! truck driver is on the immidiate skill shortage list. Is theis class 1 or 2 drivers or both?
also i take it it you need to have a job offer to the value of $55,000 per year. is it possible to get a vis with this job■■?
any ifo would be greatly recived

chaz& dave

Class 5 in Nz is a roadtrain and covers everything.
You have to take a test and cannot go straight to a five, but depending on how long you have had a class 1 here.

I lived there for near 8years, came back just before earthquake 2 and a bit years ago, Pm me with the details…i can help with allsorts depending on where you are intending going.

LOL :unamused: , why do some fecktards want to move across the world to a country whose name they can’t even spell correctly ? Aargh !!
btw NMM , I was is Steinbach last Saturday evening and have to say you’ve got a very nice community there , not especially truck friendly on some junctions but pleasant all the same .

Yeah it’s not a bad place. Was that you I saw heading north on #11 last Thursday?

newmercman:
Yeah it’s not a bad place. Was that you I saw heading north on #11 last Thursday?

Nope , but the Ducknosaur passed me on TC1 around 4 pm heading homeward as I was Regina bound .

Doh #1, yeah that’s right, I gave you a wave.
I had a front tyre let go just as I crossed into MB, that woke me up a bit lol

Got a mate been there about a year. Plenty of work and a nice place aparently but the cost of living is very very dear.
He is renting a 3 bed house and paying more than he was for the same in London!!!
Food etc is also very dear.

flat to the mat:
LOL :unamused: , why do some fecktards want to move across the world to a country whose name they can’t even spell correctly ? Aargh !!
btw NMM , I was is Steinbach last Saturday evening and have to say you’ve got a very nice community there , not especially truck friendly on some junctions but pleasant all the same .

It’s spelled wrong anyway, Abel Tasman was Dutch so it should be Zeeland not (the Danish) Zealand.

flat to the mat:

Why do some people have to pull someone up for a small error and then hijack a thread to turn into another Canadian post!?

For the same reasons you posted, to moan!

Neither of you have posted anything of value here, so pot, kettle etc.

There’s not a lot if NZ stuff on here, up to you down under dudes to change that…

flat to the mat:

Yep, agreed FTTM, … but can you believe that there are even “fecktards” who put a space after a word, before a comma or full stop? :open_mouth:

:bulb: We did this one to death some years ago… if a post is understandable, WE LEAVE IT.

Live and let live eh? :wink: