Newton Stewart parking

does anyone know of any parking at above ta

Not too many good places. Think you can park in the industrial estate.

If you’re heading west on the a75 turn right at the roundabout heading into N/S, there is a garage on the left and the ind est is on the right down a hill. There’s a jewsons down there. Not too far a walk into town and there is a good Chinese on the right.

If your coming from Dumfries, take the turn for Minnigaff, the industrial est. is on your left, post code is
DG8 6AW. 5 minutes from the town centre.

Better still if you turn into Newton from the roundabout on the A75, turn right into the town centre car park after about 18.00. It’s a tight ish turn but big enough. There’s the Royal Bank of Scotland on the corner. Loads of room and other trucks. Sainsbury, Aldi and town centre on your door step and you can get a shower in the public toilets for about a quid.

thanks for the replies, much appreciated

my renault:
there is a good Chinese on the right.

The chinese in the high street has got to be the worst chinese I’ve ever been to. I go to that part of the world plenty and I wasn’t impressed.
There’s an Indian I wouldn’t touch too. Walked in at five past six and this guy barks “we don’t open till six”.
Didn’t bother to argue that it was already five past but went and spent my cash elsewhere.
There’s a decent takeaway opposite the council offices called the Starfish Express. Serves everything you could possibly want.

Used to park in a small lorry park in town, behind a co-op, iirc :question:

Goaty:
Used to park in a small lorry park in town, behind a co-op, iirc :question:

That’s the one I’m on about.