newton abbot

i’m going down to newton abbot for early tip on thursday is there anywhere to park near a pub if poss

Theres a great area just behind Bookers POTTERY ROAD, KINGSTEIGNTON TQ12 3BN NEWTON ABBOT, DEVON. If your there early enough get right down the end at the fence by the racecourse. 24 hours Tesco nearby, not sure about pub as I dont frequent those dens of eniquity, (always had 6:00 am tip there) bound to be one nearby, but plenty of room and loads of lorries park there.

schrodingers cat:
Theres a great area just behind Bookers POTTERY ROAD, KINGSTEIGNTON TQ12 3BN NEWTON ABBOT, DEVON. If your there early enough get right down the end at the fence by the racecourse. 24 hours Tesco nearby, not sure about pub as I dont frequent those dens of eniquity, (always had 6:00 am tip there) bound to be one nearby, but plenty of room and loads of lorries park there.

cheers mate that looks perfect

opposite bookers is the rugby club, or turn right and walk 2mins up into village of kingsteignton there’s a pub and fish an chips all there.

ten minute stroll will take you in to newton abbot town centre where theres a wetherspoons also loads of takeaways and a couple of bars down by the train station if you want a chinese the double luck is the pick of the bunch.