Newport

Well your diesel is safe in Cardiff & Newport at the mo. There are literally thousands of 5 O down here… Yankee warships in the dock soon & all. To be fair, them boys know what they’re about.

yeah! ime in Cardiff dock’s right now place is crawling with them :imp:

there all over the place around the coast road round Avonmouth and Aust…

The Welsh are still getting through though :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Two on every over bridge from the Severn bridge to junction 30. M4 not going to be closed though :slight_smile:

I’m heading from Magor to Cardiff docks about 1830 today Thursday. I’m I best just taking the A48 and staying off the motorway.

Well it’s been an interesting week. Never knew we had so many coppers. From those on ■■■■■■ duty…

To those not quite so busy…

But what I liked was the instant reaction to anyone breaking down near the Coldra. Squad car there in seconds. Funniest one had to be the fellow in his dying transit tipper with half a dozen Calor gas bottles in the back, willing his van on, his face saying No, NO! Please! Not here!

Then the Bulgarian who decided he didn’t want the A48(M) after all, so reversed back up the hard shoulder to get back on the M4. All under the noses of the 4 coppers on the bridge above who were going ballistic.

But best of all has been the complete lack of traffic. Looks like everyone heeded the advice and stayed away. Came through today mid afternoon near enough on the limiter, which is unheard of on a Friday.

We should have Barack here for a sleepover more often :smiley:

I think I passed Obama going in the opposite direction from Wales on the M4 this evening. There a cavalcade of about 30 bmw bikes with the blues and twos going, 30 cars and a dozen big Chevy SUV’s in the middle with some other large American things straddling the lot. It was quite a sight.

Apparently President Obummer was driven to Stonehenge today to view the stones.

Cosmic:
Apparently President Obummer was driven to Stonehenge today to view the stones.

He was flown! Bloody great chopper landed in a field opposite.

He don’t drive anyway, it’s all the choppers don’t ya know.