Newport lorry park/truckstop M4 J25 A

Hi guys ive been asked by a friend of mine Mr Rowland Mason to try an spread the word of a new lorry park/truck stop In newport south wales

its located just of J25A M4 Newport its currently in development & will have a substancial about of space to park

Any more info just have a look

newportlorrypark.co.uk/

if you can pass this around it would be grateful

When you ring up or park there if you can just tell them that you heard it off Kyles Transport Services about it so we know how word is going round

Many thanks

Kyle

Bump

Is this the same place as newportcitytruckstop.co.uk/ ?

or viewtopic.php?f=11&t=49466&p=565917&

Late reply, but there we go, this is a different one. Newport Lorry Park is located near the Sainsburys in Newport, Newport Truck Stop is located near Maesglas Retail park.

Just to update you on Newport Lorry Park. The park now has brand new shower facilities installed and food facilities on site.

A question for you, would drivers be keen to see WiFi on the site? I am the IT Manager for the site, so if people would like WiFi I can get that installed.

We also accept snap account payments.

Look forward to seeing you there

Andrew

Drewdan:
Late reply, but there we go, this is a different one. Newport Lorry Park is located near the Sainsburys in Newport, Newport Truck Stop is located near Maesglas Retail park.

So there’s two truck stops ? I’m getting confused , must be my age :wink:

bump

Any one used this lorry park yet ? & there thoughts?

Once is ok, bumping the thread regularly is not a good thing

Rule 5 No spamming, trolling, advertising without permission — be that other websites or whatever — Spammer’s accounts are simply deleted when we spot them without a second thought.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755