hello all, had my medical last week all was ok with the doctor,sent off my license how long does it take roughly?? been practising the theory and hazard, does anybody else think the hazard perception is a load of bs?? i am doing good on it getting passes on the tests i take

It took just over a week for mine to come back.

I found hazard test a little hit and miss. I passed it, it is just knowing when to hit it! but yes it is BS.

Stevo hit the nail on the head mate it took just over a week for my licence to come back about 11 days to be exact but it was in december around x-mas time so yours might be quicker as for the hazard and perception its all about knowing how the point scoring system works as soon as you understand that its pritty straight forward but you just need to know when to click and always click twice on a hazard sometimes you can see it to early and click before the points start and then you score 0 remember it only counts your highest score on each hazard anyway… if I was you as soon as you finish your theory test start revising for you module 2 cpc thats a bit of a bas**rd if you dont understand it… any questions please dont be afraid to ask… a wise man once told me the only stupid questions are the ones you dont ask

cheers for the replys, here comes the stupid question :slight_smile: … where do you take the mod 2 test??

Usually done at the same place as you did the Mod 1 tests.

It is booked on DSA theory test website.

Make sure you book the LGV test.

You can book it at the same time as you book your theory and HPT. I very recently took all three on the same day; thankfully made it so much easier to fit in to the busy schedule (theirs and mine) :slight_smile:

Best of luck with it!

Good Luck with it all Chris! :slight_smile:

cheers for the replys, may have to kill two birds with one stone then :slight_smile: and do the mod 2 if i can book it on the same day, are the questions about the same level as the theory ones?? or harder

chris83:
cheers for the replys, may have to kill two birds with one stone then :slight_smile: and do the mod 2 if i can book it on the same day, are the questions about the same level as the theory ones?? or harder

The questions are just putting your theory knowledge into simulated practice through reading scenarios.

Try to book them all on the same day. I booked theory at 11, hp at 2, but was on my way home just after 12 with certificates in hand.

Personally chris I think the mod 2 test is a lot harder to be honest I got 100/100 on my theory test and I only just scraped a pass on the module 2 test the questions arw more in depth eg I had questions on types of transport like freight forwarding, reefers, groupage do you know about these ? There is nothing in the theory test about this but its very common in the module 2 also they ask about what procedures vosa would take if you were stopped by them, and lots more like this if you want to know more personal message me and ill give you a list of things to study it really helped me when I did mine but please note it is not the same as the theory test at all some questions are but dont bank on it

cheers for the advice again from every one, shiny new provisional license came back today!!