Afternoon all new to the site. Been a dream of mine to be a trucker since I could drive at 17 but through one reason and another I ve just never got round to it. Well at last I booked my course in January I ve completed all my modules and started my practical driving last Friday test is this coming Thursday I m truly gutted I haven’t done it sooner I can’t wait for tomorrow morning at 8 when I can get back in the truck and drive.

Good luck!

Good luck chap, I’m well pleased I made the move to trucks and can’t wait to get my class 1. Hope yours goes well for you :slight_smile:

Cheers 2nd day of practical training today did well reversing went fine too.

Best of luck pal, glad things are going well! :smiley:

Cheers test Thursday so fingers crossed lol

Took my test this morning and PASSED wooohooooooooooo 3 minors which is a little annoying as really wanted a clean sheet but hay a pass is a pass no just have to wait for all my cards :slight_smile:

Congrats Pal! :smiley:

You will forget about the minors in a few days, as like you say, a pass is a pass.
Now you’re just another scumbag VAN driver! :laughing:

Best of luck with the job hunt now…

cheers fella

Congratulations on your very respectable pass.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats Van driver lol

Well done, hopefully I shall be saying the same on Monday for a real truck lol. My instructor says my driving has been pretty much spot on all the time since day 1. He says there is no reason I should not be able to be a pass on Monday at all.

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations on your very respectable pass.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete just got me on one blind spot and two left mirror check although I swear I did them but he was chief examiner so thought best not to argue and just take the pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simcor:
Congrats Van driver lol

Well done, hopefully I shall be saying the same on Monday for a real truck lol. My instructor says my driving has been pretty much spot on all the time since day 1. He says there is no reason I should not be able to be a pass on Monday at all.

Cheers fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done there! Congrats!

I’ll be there soon as a complete newbie to getting no my class 2 soon! :smiley: