Newbie with a question

Hi everyone

My names Jack im 22 and from birmingham. Passed my class 2 in January and then passed my class 1 in February. Have only just come across this site looks like there’s lots of helpful people and information on here.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how long a cpc card takes to come through the post ? Passed my module 4 a week ago today and still no sign of it. I know its only been a week but i sent my licence off as soon as i got back from my module 4 exam, to add my class 1 entitlement to it and received it back yesterday morning. I would of thought the card would of come back 1st as there is not much of a paper trail when the DSA send it off.

If anybody could help or shed any light on this for me that would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks Jack

Typically the CPC card arrives in about 7-10 days. You are free to begin driving until it arrives so long as you carry the Pink Mod 4 pass certificate with you while driving in scope vehicles (vehicles over 3.5t commercially)

Thanks for the response. I wasn’t aware i was allowed to drive if i produced the pass certifcate. Most agencies i have applied to sign up for ask for the card itself as proof and wouldn’t accept the certificate

Jdrew92:
Thanks for the response. I wasn’t aware i was allowed to drive if i produced the pass certifcate. Most agencies i have applied to sign up for ask for the card itself as proof and wouldn’t accept the certificate

assets.dft.gov.uk/dsa-bl/dsa_dri … cation.pdf
How will I prove I hold Driver CPC?
After you have passed all 4 modules you will be sent a Driver Qualification Card
(DQC). There will be no charge for the card at the point of issue.
The DQC will be sent to the address on your driving licence. It is important that
you keep your details up to date with DVLA.
You must carry your DQC whilst driving and there will be penalties if you are
found to be driving professionally without one. If your DQC has been lost, stolen
or damaged, you must report it to the DSA as soon as possible and apply for a
replacement card. There will be a fee to replace and issue new cards.
To report your DQC card lost, stolen or damaged contact:
Email customer.services@dsa.gsi.gov.uk (putting ‘DQC Enquiry’ in the subject
field), telephone 0300 200 1122 or write to:
Driver CPC Enquiries
PB Box 280
Newcastle
NE99 1FP
You will be able to continue to drive professionally while you wait for your new
DQC to arrive. If your replacement card does not arrive within 15 days of you
making the application, we strongly recommend that you contact us to confirm
that your application has been received and is being processed.

Thanks ROG clears it up abit for me

Jdrew92:

Agencies won’t accept the certificate because they’re all morons, they don’t know what it takes to get the pass and certificate. Just be patient your card should definitely arrive next week.