Newbie with a digi question

Hi all, been reading the forum for some time now and picked up some helpful and interesting info.
I was talking to a friend over xmas about digi cards and he said he got pulled over on his bike by a traffic bike. Copper checks his licence, runs his checks and says to friend “I believe u have a digi-card, can i see it?” Friend hands it over and coppers gutted, saying he’s done 2 people that week for not carrying card in personal vehicle! I know when driving commercial and on analogue you must carry said card but surely not your own motor! Scanned google and can’t find any info so is friend talking crap or is it true?

Cheers!

another urban myth

thewheel:
Hi all, been reading the forum for some time now and picked up some helpful and interesting info.
I was talking to a friend over xmas about digi cards and he said he got pulled over on his bike by a traffic bike. Copper checks his licence, runs his checks and says to friend “I believe u have a digi-card, can i see it?” Friend hands it over and coppers gutted, saying he’s done 2 people that week for not carrying card in personal vehicle! I know when driving commercial and on analogue you must carry said card but surely not your own motor! Scanned google and can’t find any info so is friend talking crap or is it true?

Cheers!

Total ■■■■■■■■ that is mate :laughing:

■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

And may I just add

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

And may I just add

Why don’t these “BULBS” ever pull me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

And may I just add

Why don’t these “BULBS” ever pull me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Trumpets and Roasters every last one of them.

Of course the more likely explanation, and by more likely I mean 99.99% certainly, this didn’t actually happen to his mate, which makes him the Bulb, Trumpet and Roaster. :wink:

Cheers! Said friend gonna get a slap then! :grimacing:

thewheel:
Cheers! Said friend gonna get a slap then! :grimacing:

Indeed he should. And tell him to stop listening to the nonsense spouted in RDC waiting rooms. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: