Newbie to this site

Hello all, new to this site some good reading,passed my cat c on 23/01/08 and now had 3 lessons on the cat c+e got test on the 05/02/08 struggling a little on the re-coupling when trying to get the unit square with the trailer.
somebody on here mentioned buying toy truck to understand the reversing,my wife bought me one played with it for a while and next day cracked the reversing well worth the fiver.
Went to driver hire Burton on trent and registered as new driver and had to do 3 written tests on wtd,tachos on both digital and analogue and then final test on highway code felt like re sitting theory tests.Will keep you all imformed on outcome of test -got to sign of ENGLAND ON TV NOW!!![/i]

Firstly, Welcome to the site :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Secondly, please turn off the CAPSLOCK as we regard that as shouting. your post would be easier to read if you go into ‘EDIT’ on the top left of your post and re-write without capslock :slight_smile:
Thirdly, if you click onto the link in my signature and then follow the link to the CE (atric) test tips, it may help you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rog beat me to it about the caps lock

Welcome Bezza not to sure how to help but there will be loads of gr8 guys i am sure of to help you.

p.s. would advise not to use Capital letters in forums, you only use them when u want to shout in forum speak.

Sorry for sounding like the forum police!

ara best m8

welcome

it’s a great feeling when it all falls into place which it all will in this game eventually

good luck with the test hope you pass and get out on the road asap :smiley:

Sorry about that all sorted now thanks for the encouragement -i think the hard part starts after the test ,trying to find work ,because of the old saying in the adverts for drivers MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!!!

BEZZA:
Sorry about that all sorted now thanks for the encouragement -i think the hard part starts after the test ,trying to find work ,because of the old saying in the adverts for drivers MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!!!

It’s the catch 22 situation for most newbies but if you are with driver hire then, from what I’ve read on this site, you should get some experience.

Hi and welcome Bezza,
From my experience with driver hire you should have no real probs. I was with the Sheffield office for nearly 3 years and after a few weeks started to get regular work. What I would say is dont be too picky with the work you are given as the more you do for them the greater the chance of getting good regular contracts and the more expeience you get behind the wheel.

Good luck with your test

Should have sayed on the site BEZZA - 19-26 - got you at last :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome and good luck even if you are inglish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: