Newbie showing his shunter ;-)

New round here so thought i’d better show some pictures of my old girl… had her around the 3 months so tried to bring her back to life as she desurves, hope you like the pictures…this first pic was how she was when i took her over

got me trims on but serious lack of paint on my chassis needed to be addressed!!!

ah thats better tidies the old girl up nicely

all blinged up at brans

got a few lights on the old girl now…

latest trial is some green led’s facing the floor…

bit dirty but latest picture i’ve got

forgot a nice pic of over height and width…

your truck is smart mate looked great at brands :sunglasses:

nice one well done, is it your own then. :question: my scania would be a beauty as well with a little bit of tlc but im starting a new job in 2 weeks but will be sorry to leave the scania. :frowning:

Nice job mate, the colour coded mirrors allways set em off i think.

kindle530:
Nice job mate, the colour coded mirrors allways set em off i think.

yeah i agree carl does look loads better.

im even more ■■■■■■ off now, had a phone call today to say im moving into an 54 reg xf in the morning and i wanted to keep my t - reg scania. :imp:

nice pics mate some more would be nice :laughing:

thanks for the nice comments.
no its not my own, pretty much all the parts on her are either home made or what i’ve picked up over the past 8 years on the road as bar 3 months in a volvo i’ve only been in charge of scania’s, the first was a 3 series, since then i’ve been in all sorts of 4 series with a 143 500 in the middle for 6 months for good measure :sunglasses: mirrors were from a previous company that was a simular blue luckly!!! :smiling_imp:

lgamston:
nice pics mate some more would be nice :laughing:

i’ll have a look see what i’ve got :wink: i’ve got pictures of all the vehicles i’ve had it all sorts of state of modification!!! :laughing:

Tappy:
thanks for the nice comments.
no its not my own, pretty much all the parts on her are either home made or what i’ve picked up over the past 8 years on the road as bar 3 months in a volvo i’ve only been in charge of scania’s, the first was a 3 series, since then i’ve been in all sorts of 4 series with a 143 500 in the middle for 6 months for good measure :sunglasses: mirrors were from a previous company that was a simular blue luckly!!! :smiling_imp:

So if yr now the proud driver of a mirrorless 4 series, this fellas got’em! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:
So if yr now the proud driver of a mirrorless 4 series, this fellas got’em! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ah nice to see you’ve added your 2 penith!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You’d of sulked if i hadn’t! :laughing:

MR VAIN:
You’d of sulked if i hadn’t! :laughing:

i was expecting some comment from you but not along them lines!!! :laughing:

Nice motor Dan (its Bob from Rcl BTW) I’m sure Kenny enjoys the bling as much as you do!!

Rob Campbell:
Nice motor Dan (its Bob from Rcl BTW) I’m sure Kenny enjoys the bling as much as you do!!

ello stranger, yes mate he loves to see a nicley done up mota, not many bosses out there that like anymore.

very nice motor tappy

the headlights on the scania what modification have u done to them 4 them to illuminate like that?

its a 24cm 24led strip wedged between the glass rubber and reflector :sunglasses: :wink: