Newbie intro

Hi guys! Ive been browsing this site for a week now and think its fab tastic. Well i passed my class 2 about 6 months ago and got job with royal mail though Manpower even before my licence had chance to come back from DVLA, but since moving back to Manchester from London theres not much class 2 going out of Warrington depot. Got a job with 3663 but after just one day out with a driver it scared the life out of me so left. Since then went back to van work but recently got job offer to do class 2 night trunking for express despatch though ADR agency, just 2 drops each night woohoo! :smiley: Going for class 1 lessons next month and maybe start night trunking till i get more confedent. I will let you guys know how i do on first day trunking later.

Bye 4 now

welcome to t/net jaycool007 don’t be too scared with some jobs mate they look harder than they actually are.please keep posting and let us know how things are going with the class1 side of things. good luck :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Good luck with the trunking job Jaycool & Welcome to Trucknet UK :wink:.

Welcome Jaycool - I am a newbie too, and I’m always scared LOL
“No cheese, Gromit!”

welcome jaycool007 to trucknet

Welcome to TNUK Jaycool007.
Good luck with the Class 1 & I hope the work picks up.

Welcome jaycool007

WELLCOME JAYCOOL

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ASWELL, I AM STARTING CLASS 1 LESSONS ON 25TH APRIL, WHEN WILL YOU START YOUR’S. MAYBE WE CPOULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT WITH TIPS WHILE WE ARE TRAINING.
ALL THE BEST VIFFANBKE.

THINK THE WORSE ANYTHING ELSE IS A BONUS…

Welcome to TruckNet UK Jaycool007 :smiley: . Good luck with
the Class 1 and you to vigfanbke :smiley: .

Thanks everyone 4 the welcome :smiley:

I decided to do class 1 training after been given a class 2 agency job with Parcel.net delivering pallets of cataloges to couriers residential addresses. After knocking out 2 car wing mirrors and taking off a front car bumper that was parked on a corner on some cul-de-sack they sent me too. I wouldnt mind but that company has 7.5 tonners they could send down little housing estates :confused:
Just wanna be a trunk driver now, nice and easy :sunglasses:
Good luck with your class 1 training Vigfanbke, i should have my Class 1 lessons booked at end of April. I will let you know the exact date soon mate.

Welcome to TruckNet Jaycool007 and vigfanbke

ps. vigfanbke, turn off the Caps Lock - it’s the online equivalent of shouting :wink:

Jaycool007:
Thanks everyone 4 the welcome :smiley:

I wouldnt mind but that company has 7.5 tonners they could send down little housing estates :confused:

I’ve had similar experiences, some very awkward (almost impossible)places to get into, having said that it certainly is a confidence boost when you successfully negotiate some of these places and good experience (makes the test seem easy).