Newbie cpc info please

Hello folks…
well i started training with ribble valley hgv last week 20 hours class 2, anyhow god was on my side and i passed on tuesday :smiley: .
now i am doing my class 1 :unamused: 20 hours again as i took a package deal of class 2 plus 1 for 1495 witch is very cheep now 1695.
my question is i understand i need cpc 2 and cpc 4, but in the 4 part i have to hire a wagon that is 150 and the test is only 55 so is there anywhere i can go who has the test and a wagon, the cpc part is doing my nut in, ive never read so many books, i will be able to build a wagon after this cpc i have to do the initial training not the periodic :angry:
any help would be brill thanks folks.

Go back to the school you used and they will sort it all for you. Mod 4 is a ■■■■ of ■■■■. If you do a search on here you will have the test paper with answers. Revise it like mad. I used my wife’s motor to revise on making it out to be a lorry.

Mod 2 is the part you need to revise on but I think the advice I was given to pass that was to get yourself brushed up with the regs and tacho laws

Thanks, micky

See the mod 4 sticky in the newbies forum for more info

If you look in the LGV TRAINING TIPS sticky in the newbies forum there is a link to practice mod 2 theory

Without training for mod 4 it is unlikely that you will pass - but not impossible - up to you if you want to risk it by getting hold of a suitable vehicle that conforms to the DSA test vehicle rules and doing it yourself

Many schools add a session onto the training and do the mod 4 test during the practical training as that can keep costs down