newbie cat c

just passed my cat c a couple of days ago, was wondering if anybody knows any good agencies or any companies in the northeast taking on, and what is the average pay, just waiting for the license to come back and tacho card to come before I sign up, any information would be deeply grateful :smiley:

Fresh Freight in Washington looking I think.

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

I passed c class a few year ago and went straight into agency. I signed up with best connection in Sunderland town centre and they gave some decent work for a few days a week. Had a couple days with lescost in Washington however they just chucked you the keys and expected you to get on with it, this was one of my first assignments and had to learn to use a 4 over 4 split gear box using YouTube haha.

They also put me in touch with L&l braines in Chester road which I got a good couple months out of doing long distance deliveries with the odd night out, I would still be there but moved onto class 1 when I passed that

Aspen wolf in Seaham got me a few assignments for harkers next to the big sainsburies

Money was not the best as it was anything between £9-10 an hour

Best job for class 2 was l&l braines, I still have the owners number if you want it

toonsy:
Fresh Freight in Washington looking I think.

thanks for that much appreciated

Kieran1706:
I passed c class a few year ago and went straight into agency. I signed up with best connection in Sunderland town centre and they gave some decent work for a few days a week. Had a couple days with lescost in Washington however they just chucked you the keys and expected you to get on with it, this was one of my first assignments and had to learn to use a 4 over 4 split gear box using YouTube haha.

They also put me in touch with L&l braines in Chester road which I got a good couple months out of doing long distance deliveries with the odd night out, I would still be there but moved onto class 1 when I passed that

Aspen wolf in Seaham got me a few assignments for harkers next to the big sainsburies

Money was not the best as it was anything between £9-10 an hour

Best job for class 2 was l&l braines, I still have the owners number if you want it

if you dont mind that would be great , trained in an auto , box trailer what sort of vehicles do they use , do they give you a bit of helping hand or let you get on with