Newbie again

It wasn’t intentional.

I must not even have been thinking straight. However, I am now jobless.

Basically I’ve been a norty boy and, um, well, change of life within that company… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :cry:
[zb]

So. Rang the agency, and they’re pretty desperate for drivers. 7.5t, experienced but not with much tacho knowledge or tacho experience for 5 years. Already have all the maps.

Pity it’s only £6.25 ph though. Still, I’ll get to drive considering call centre work is rather quiet :frowning:

Don’t know if I want to take the HGV route but we’ll get to that when we do. I suppose it was gonna happen, as working at height still scares me :unamused: :unamused:

Although I’m surprised I’ve lasted this long.

Lets see. I’ve had a major incident every year. I’ve been crushed at work between two trucks, then had a barney at a workshop engineer and trashed the faults book when he critisized my size and then the customers didnt like me sticking to the rulez.

We’ll see how driving takes me. I suppose I’ll lose some weight now with all this exercise…

Gotta be careful putting too much personal info on forums, specificaly when it comes to naming companies you work for or have had dealings with. Seen several ppl get bitten in the ■■■ for badmouthing companies only to find they read the internet too. By all means seek advice, just don’t name names, and make sure your identity isn’t easily figured out.

How’d you survive being crushed between 2 trucks? :confused:

Kiowan:
Gotta be careful putting too much personal info on forums, specificaly when it comes to naming companies you work for or have had dealings with. Seen several ppl get bitten in the ■■■ for badmouthing companies only to find they read the internet too. By all means seek advice, just don’t name names, and make sure your identity isn’t easily figured out.

Unfortunatly it was, and my sister has just pointed a fresh outlook on life. aka I’m [zb]

Kiowan:
How’d you survive being crushed between 2 trucks? :confused:

Working next to a machine and a vehicle passed too close to me. Waaay too close. It was certainly an experience :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Don’t know if I want to take the HGV route but we’ll get to that when we do

Well apart from the cash issue, you should be OK on it I’d imagine. From your posts it’s clear that you are a competent driver on th 7 1/2 tonners.

Good luck if you do.