Newbie after some advice

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies with some advice!!

Passed my C+E with 3 minors at the start of January, what is the best way to approach potential companies who may take you on?
What do I include/say on my cv as I have no HGV driving experience as I’m only 22, I know age is going to be the biggest factor at the moment.

Got my digi tacho card, cpc card and 14 hours of cpc training in April, so I’m eager to get behind the wheel as soon as I’m able to.
In the west norfolk area so any help would be appreciated , thanks again guys

FACE TO FACE talks with the person who does the hiring

And have all your kit in the boot

So go to the transport office and ask for the transport manager?

Yes knock on doors and speak to the transport manager and ask even if there isnt anything when you talk to him leave your cv with him.
Face to face is much better than posting a cv it shows that your willing to make an effort and talk to him.
Might be a case of taking a class 2 job then asking to take an artic out then bobs your uncle tell him you enjoyed it and want to stay on an artic
Hope it helps

Jeff.

Thanks guys appreciate your feedback. Yes I had that in mind accepting what I can get my hands on just to get the miles and experience under my belt to start with.

What’s best to wear when approaching them smartly dressed, suit, tie etc. or causal work wear or a mix of both?

Work gear boots polo shirt hi viz and as ROG said work bag in the boot so if he says we have something and wants a driving assessment your good to go.

Staple a passport photo to the Cv so they remember you.
Pack a suit in the car and take work clothes.
Ppe such as boots with metal toe caps,hi viz.
If you are asked to drive,you are ready to roll.
Have a look at the Vosa website to learn the tacho rules.
Research the firm,quoting facts and figures at the interview.
This shows interest.
Job search sites are Eures,Gumtree and Rapido.

night out gear in boot as well