newbe

well hello there chaps just joined :laughing: so id thought i would drop a line to say hello and comment on the site very good bit more varied than the other sites used to live in england but now live in spain. have been a class1 driver for 3 years used to drive for stanford distrubution (andover) for 1 year after then went on to euro work for euromarket frieght to build up some experience got the experience but cant seem to get on any firms down here in spain any info would be great :laughing:

Hello,welcome to Odd world,I’m sure you’ll like it here,
Simon :smiley:

OH NO :open_mouth: I’ve beaten ROG again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hello mate welcome

I´m also an expat, in Vera Playa in Almería, being trained right now (UK) for my class c (will blog when I get home).

A good member to search for is Hombre as he is an expat driver in Spain I think he is in the Malaga, region he has given the names of some companies in Murcia that take on UK drivers.

Please, If you have any luck please let me know.

GOOD LUCK!

thegeordie:
OH NO :open_mouth: I’ve beaten ROG again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only just :wink:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome englishtruckerinspain :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

ROG:

thegeordie:

Only just :wink:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome englishtruckerinspain :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

by six minutes!!!

well done simon. he must have been having one of his long blinks, you get them at his age! :laughing:

welcome ETIS (i aint typing it all out) come in, sit down and chill man!

WElcome to Trucknet mate. You dont have to be mad to be here but it helps.