Newark Truckfest Original 2011

Here is my pictures from Newark, it was a good show and well worth going.
Cant wait for next year :smiley:

good pics :sunglasses:

…I will get around to polishing the rest of the tank, I promise :laughing:

Cracking pics Jobe :smiley: More gutted now that I didn’t get to go and get some pics!! But I’ll make up for that tomorrow with a nice photo diary of my trip out with dad :sunglasses: :smiley:

Can’t wait for next years truckfest :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

thought truck and driver was showing their chartiy truck aswell at the show.did u get any pixs at all of it or has anyone else got some it.overall good selections pixs there thanks

thunder367:
thought truck and driver was showing their chartiy truck aswell at the show.did u get any pixs at all of it or has anyone else got some it.overall good selections pixs there thanks

It wasnt there as of what i see

some good pics there JOBE :smiley:

and you came straight past my trucks and never came and said hello :frowning:

shuttlespanker:
some good pics there JOBE :smiley:

and you came straight past my trucks and never came and said hello :frowning:

I DID :smiley:

good pics jobe, thanx for sticking 'em up mate…appreciate that :smiley:

Some good pics there. Was a good show, I enjoyed it. Has anyone else got some? Not many have been put up for it. I took a few but only on my mobile so they aren’t the best quality.

just wish my filters had come before the showbut turned up on monday :frowning: , we will be there next year with the 3 motors

Shuttle you past me 3 times, i thought you was waiting to have a photo in front of a real truck :laughing: :laughing:

JOBE:
Shuttle you past me 3 times, i thought you was waiting to have a photo in front of a real truck :laughing: :laughing:

you must have been hiding on two of the times then :stuck_out_tongue:

the only time i saw you was when you and a couple of others were sitting on the front grille of one of the trucks

i was waiting to get a photo in front of a real truck, my mate had gone back for the camera so we could get some photo’s of the DAF on the Close Asset stand :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyway fella, you going to Mod Live?

i ‘may’ be in attendance, if i can get a load over that way :smiley:

You must be blind you was standing next to me and Ben :smiley:

We was going to Snetterton but forgot 1 small detail,Shiny 1 of our drivers is getting married so we all going to that and don’t think we will de in a very good state to drive,mind you leaving them in the yard will be cheaper than last year. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

least you can laugh bout it…shame youll miss my attendence lol

passed you lot on the way back from newark the other day…non the A134

bet you wouldnt have noticed me :smiley:

No gogzy didn’t see any Daf’s on recovery trucks so must have missed you :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i wasnt in a daf…i was in an iveco recovery truck…this may jog your memory…