Newark truck wash

Can anybody tell me the price to use The Newark truck wash please.
Regards

if i remember rightly starts at about £15 and goes up there good lads been several times now calling in morrow before i run up road

Hi,where is the truck wash in newark
many thanks

on the cattle market lorry park :wink:

it’s brand new open 7 days a week the lads are real good to

hope theyre better than the last place i was highly reccomended… Colsterworth, never again :imp:

I do think the washes at Colsterworth, Purfleet, and various other locations I won’t name the company but they need to buck their ideas up or they will be very soon out of buisness…Not had a decent wash yet!!

me too given up on colsterworth fed up going there only to find wincanton lorries still fairly clean time wasting

BRICKTROTTER XL:
it’s brand new open 7 days a week the lads are real good to

you on bloody commision great mate… :wink:

I can say the truckwash at JCT41 M6 Pauls is excellent best i have ever been to he so takes his time and never misses a thing

whitwood is quite good. :wink:

whitwood truck wash is total !@*****::;@@@ i’d never go there again for truck wash or anything to eat for that… my personal opinion

Purfleet is utter crap…Clackets clockwise is good , but if you use Rownhams on the M27 , tell the yougster you do mit yourself with the brush , hes normally to busy texting someone ! :smiley: Leicester is OK-ish .

BRICKTROTTER XL:
whitwood truck wash is total !@*****::;@@@ i’d never go there again for truck wash or anything to eat for that… my personal opinion

so you dont like it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they food is crap the showers used to be good but i dont know what they are like now but i thought the wash was ok. :wink:

If these are the LPW sites, then I think they are franchised out and a call to LPW may resolve some issues.

http://www.lpwgroup.co.uk/files/location_map.pdf

jessicas dad:

Having witnessed the guys at whitwood in action with the pressure washes, you`d think there was a water shortage.

Deepinvet:
Not had a decent wash yet!!

**passes Deepinvet the soap & deodorant
Though I haven`t used it myself I know theres Junction 1 truck wash near the Stockyard, on the estate opposite Dawsons rentals. Location HERE
Also in the old factory next door theres a cheapo “factory food” shop selling fresh & frozen stuff. maybe ideal for the trampers heading down to the stockyard for the night

There used to be a truckwash at j.13 on the M1 a few yrs ago, they then re-located to Watling st cafe at j.9, i used them a couple of times, they were ok, i was wondering if theyre still going?

Theres one at Fen Farm Kindle m1 jct 13 , there crap though and miserable sods with it !!!

peirre:

jessicas dad:

Having witnessed the guys at whitwood in action with the pressure washes, you`d think there was a water shortage.

Deepinvet:
Not had a decent wash yet!!

**passes Deepinvet the soap & deodorant
Though I haven`t used it myself I know theres Junction 1 truck wash near the Stockyard, on the estate opposite Dawsons rentals. Location HERE
Also in the old factory next door theres a cheapo “factory food” shop selling fresh & frozen stuff. maybe ideal for the trampers heading down to the stockyard for the night

one near stockyard not too bad,they are bit keen with the hot steam…the reflective stickers on me “brand new” trailer peeling off since last visit… :unamused:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

YOU got TOO MUCH spare time on your hands great mate :wink: :exclamation: