Newark Industrial Estate

They’ve double yellowed it, every last inch. I’ve been parking there for years. ■■■■■■■■■

Anyone risked it yet?

Is there any signs on the lamp posts?

lizard:

they don’t need them

Double yellow lines mean no waiting at any time, unless there are signs
that specifically indicate seasonal restrictions. The times at which the restrictions apply for other road
markings are shown on nearby plates or on entry signs to controlled parking zones. If no days are
shown on the signs, the restrictions are in force every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.

nick2008:

lizard:

they don’t need them

Double yellow lines mean no waiting at any time, unless there are signs
that specifically indicate seasonal restrictions. The times at which the restrictions apply for other road
markings are shown on nearby plates or on entry signs to controlled parking zones. If no days are
shown on the signs, the restrictions are in force every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Thankyou for correcting me, I was to believe that if there was no signs then the lines weren’t legal.

Lonewolf Yorks:
They’ve double yellowed it, every last inch. I’ve been parking there for years. [zb]!

Anyone risked it yet?

is newark council providing alternative parking then :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

No, nowt on lamp posts, that means it applies 24/7.

Half a dozen of us are here so will report back

Lonewolf Yorks:
No, nowt on lamp posts, that means it applies 24/7.

Half a dozen of us are here so will report back

hope it goes well and you don’t wake up to a ticket.

Well no one got a ticket. Couple of local lads reckon its to stop cars during the day.

Can you not park at the cattle market any more?
Havent been that way for a few years.

yes you can