NEW ZEALAND

Dear All,

I have just got my 3 year work visa for New Zealand and far from being difficult it was easy, NZ Immigration were helpful, friendly and very efficient, took my visa application into London on Monday and got my visa through the post yesterday. If anyone needs some FREE help and advice contact me I will be happy to help!

Shep :laughing:

Hi Shep,

Well Done mate, who you working for, Bro?

John

Got two offers. So will see you soon, travelling over in 4 weeks. :sunglasses:

Please take all your scab good buddies over there with you.

If you’ve got a problem spell it out I’m not psychic!

Congratulations Shep, I hope it is all you want it to be. Please ignore the adverse comment from Vancouver I., he hasn’t got any friends. :wink:

well done mate…nice warm climate to drive in

well done mate…nice warm climate to drive in

Cheers! Just looking forward to less traffic and being able to spend some time outdoors with the family at the weekends.

Pity you werenae out this week Shep.

Theres a 530hp Actros sitting in the yard looking for a new jockey.

Well done matey, that’s my second favourite country, you’re gonna love it

I bet you’re well excited :smiley: and so you should be :wink:

What is the age limit for New Zealand for truck rrivers from overseas say on a seasonal basis

The age limit for applying for a work visa is 56.

Phil

:smiley: Nice one Shep, made up for you and yours.Can’t beleive it went through so fast!! Bet your heads spinning :laughing:

Shep did you get sorted with work ok ?, how difficult is it to get a working visa , did you need a sponser?

Not difficult to get a work visa, all you need is a job offer when you have got that it goes through smoothly. No don’t need a sponsor.

Am here in NZ at last!!!

Shep67:
Am here in NZ at last!!!

good on ya mate…let the happy times rollon for ya.
Let us know how it goes over there.

lucky guy