New york trip help needed

i’m coming to new york for my hols i want to get a cheap pre pay cell phone to do texts/ calls to us/canada numbers whilst over on my hols as i’m guessing this would be cheaper than using my quad band phone on roaming any ideas where to get one from or can someone help by picking 1 up for me i’ll pay ya via paypal would need ya to ship to me
pm me first to let me know what you have found etc
thanks all

:open_mouth: Just pop straight into the first Wal Mart you find they do them for a good price :laughing: :wink:

Check the coverage areas carefully in relation to where you are going and which plan/network would be best. Roaming charges in the US can be pretty steep :unamused:

Alltel/cellular one and Nextel are usually the best :smiley:

cheers montanaman i’ve pm ya some more info about trip

I’d already told him that through another source … guess he doesnt believe me :question:

sorry pat not that i did not believe ya posted several postings on same day just to hedge my bets my first stop after the bar at the hotel is walmart i’ll be giving ya a bell to come over for a beer if you have the time if you and longwayround are able to get over on same day that would make for some good photos, for the sites

:sunglasses: