New Years agency lull, what lull?

No work here this week and have had a text off the agency saying that it’s going to be quiet until the end of Feb which doesn’t surprise me as it was very quiet in December

Big Roy:
No work here this week and have had a text off the agency saying that it’s going to be quiet until the end of Feb which doesn’t surprise me as it was very quiet in December

you should probably change the agent

translimited:

Big Roy:

you should probably change the agent

exactly, or work direct for a company. that is half the problem with people on here. they want agency to bend over and do everything. the only ways you make good time at agency is making sure they know you are the boss. you tell them what you charging and when you want to working.

also go to 2 or 3 different ones for quiet times so you still get busy.

Was booked for Monday, Tuesday last week, added Thur, Fri, couldn’t do Wednesday, fully booked next week and told there’s as much work as I want.

Heard Fedex have just picked up the HCP (Glasgow) contract they lost to City Link last year so that’s at least another 4 runs out of Gretna.