New windscreen

I have a crack in my windscreen just wondered if anyone has a rough idea on how much it will cost to replace. MAN TGA XLX by the way.

Cheers
Matt.

check your insurance for windscreen cover, if you have it, it will be the excess (listed on the policy) and the VAT

shuttlespanker:
check your insurance for windscreen cover, if you have it, it will be the excess (listed on the policy) and the VAT

That will affect my premium next year though wont it?!

Matt

xfmatt:

It shouldn’t do, windscreen claims don’t usually count, you keep your no claims and it doesn’t affect your premium. I had to have the screen done on my first Renault and I think it cost me the 75quid excess.

Paul

repton:

xfmatt:

It shouldn’t do, windscreen claims don’t usually count, you keep your no claims and it doesn’t affect your premium. I had to have the screen done on my first Renault and I think it cost me the 75quid excess.

Paul

Good stuff cheers Paul. Are you on for CJ all harvest then I noticed you were pulling a brand new Fruehauf trailer? What do you think to it?! PM if you want.

Matt.

You will have to pay your excess + if you are VAT registered pay the vat as well

GETTING:

• if you are VAT registered pay the vat as well

Nope you will have to pay VAT whatever (unless you can find a windscreen fitter who’s not registered). But if you’re VAT registered you can claim it back.