New warehouse on m5

bestbooties:

YARDDOG:
DHL spoil everything they touch by vicious undercutting. Name of the game though now isnt it?

Read in the truck press last year that DHL had given up container and parcels contracts as they could not make money out of them?

Sold off the domestic parcels to HDNL, now YODEL, and the container work went to Maritime I think. 3PL is never as good as inhouse but like anywhere its the managers that make the difference not the company itself.

Tupe normally lasts for 90 days

It’s the new Morrisons depot, no doubt te local papers in the area will be bragging about the number of jobs the place has brought to Bridgewater. Shame they won’t mention the loss of jobs in the areas where large albeit older distribution centres close. Having said that, it’s a huge building isn’t it.

BB

looks like there are starting thr recruiting process if anyone interested found this on jobcenter website
freshjobsinbridgwater.co.uk/

It is the biggest eyesore I’ve ever seen by the side of a motorway network in the uk,it looks horrific.
Whoever thought up the 3 green colour thingy-ma-jig,must of been either high or drunk!!

Thetaff:
It is the biggest eyesore I’ve ever seen by the side of a motorway network in the uk,it looks horrific.
Whoever thought up the 3 green colour thingy-ma-jig,must of been either high or drunk!!

yea even the wickerman has turned his back on it !!

pimmer73:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: I would too staring at that all day! :smiley:

Thetaff:

pimmer73:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: I would too staring at that all day! :smiley:

dread to think what the uniform is going to be like !!

Blue polo shirt with yellow stripe around shoulder, morrisons motif, green sweat shirt with yellow stripe around shoulder and black trousers.

Thetaff:

it’s 'orrible :wink: and bloody massive , :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

teabag:
Blue polo shirt with yellow stripe around shoulder, morrisons motif, green sweat shirt with yellow stripe around shoulder and black trousers.

thats good wont be the same as the shocking colour of the shed !!!