new wannabe

Hello all me names Abbs luv the site loads of great info, im in the stages of getting me class 2 then me artic, a dream come true to get them, me old man drove the old brick lorrys when i was a lad about 38 yr ago, dam im getting old, great site ladys and gents, cheers abbs :grimacing:

Welcome to the mad house

Depends where you are in the country if anyone can help you with providers or have you got that bit sorted :question: how far into gaining your licence :question:

Good luck with it

got prov on licence doing the computer tests next, already got 100’s of hrs on a 7.5t in the city of london… so used to tight spaces, and careless drivers. so fingers x should help me on me class 2, :grimacing:

TBH when applying for jobs on Cat C your 7.5 t may not be taken into account it just depends I know it is not normally

7.5ts are just luton vans with tachos at the end off the day. Good luck with your lessons.

its all good, thinking of going with metro hgv in hoo chatham kent, to do me training is 1 on 1 better than 1 on 2 training,wats peopls view’s and do you know of any good training schools in kent
cheers Weeman, :grimacing:

As you no longer get 7.5t with your car license, strangely enough, most places, agencies and insurance companies, do class 7.5 experience as “Class II” experience now.

Where about’s are you? Kent way?

There’s some pretty good jobs going that way at the moment.

im in gravesend mate,

Raodtrain i think are near you, they are quite good from what i hear.

i shall look them up cheers for your info