New wannabe here

hi guys, so this is my first post and i would like to ask a few questions please, ive passed me theory tests and have book an assessment drive for 19/5/14 at park royal with Wallace school of transport i am based in south east london,

is there a part on this website with recommended hgv driving school in or around London on here
also has anyone dealt with Wallace before they look very professional and there website is well presented
also im far from being rich so are they the type of company to force you to spend more Ive read of other companies doing this.
if anyone has trained with Wallace could you post a little diary of how it went please thank you. Anthony

Wallace’s is an old established, well respected school.

I would expect you could rely on their integrity but I have no personal experience of this.

You’re having an assessment; go with your gut feeling.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

You looking for this

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

Just checked and Wallace is one of the handful of DSA Accredited LGV training centres in the country. Those of us with that accreditation HAVE to employ DSA registered instructors and have strict audit/record keeping systems in place. These accreditations are not handed out lightly.

I would suggest that, like ourselves, they have too much to loose by not doing the job properly in all respects. You have come-back which is lacking almost everywhere else.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

just thought i would update everyone on my situation so i was quoted just over a grand for training in an auto in belvedere so that’s 3 days training and test on the 4th day taking my test in gillingham, i start my training next week
silly question time, because im taking my test in an auto do you feel the the instructor is more stricter with the assessment

LondonIrish:
… because im taking my test in an auto do you feel the the instructor is more stricter with the assessment

If you mean the test examiner more strict then no