NEW VOLVO

hi all

i know its only a model, but this is what the new volvo looks like

1333551857[1].jpg

~That is a truck, well smart knocks scania for 6!!

Hope we get them over here in Australia!

When are they going to be sold and on the road.

hi discoman

i would say you’d be getting them in oz, iv’e no idea when the real one’s are to be released because i think that volvo are not happy about this picture being in the public domain on the internet

cheers
gaz

are you 100% sure & would put your savings on it ?

i think it looks like a magnum.

reminicent of an ERF E14 from the top of the lights up!

(though thr rule of thumb for their illuminated headboards was that they could fit the word ‘Hungarocmion’ on it?)

Believe these new Volvo models were produced and exhibited in China ?

Maybe they are what the new Volvo is like as China is huge purchaser of trucks - as well as making there own now

I saw a press release this week - one ready mix concrete company had already ordered 350 Scania in January and then another 425 in March - difficult to comprehend that sort of expansion.

tetragaz:
hi all

Hello
Nice model, but as a Stobart Spotter, my main concern is: Where are Stobarts going to put the girls name?
Kindest regards
CG

I’d be inclined to say that someone’s seen pictures of the disguised prototypes running about, and had a go at guessing to fill in the blanks. At least I hope so, as imho it’s a right [zb] munter!

Looks like the new Mercedes Actros i think… I have seen a couple of the new one i disquise here in sweden in regular work,one lummber truck and one drawbar 25,25 and a couple of tractor and trailer :smiley:

■■■■■■■■ gill:

tetragaz:
hi all

Hello
Nice model, but as a Stobart Spotter, my main concern is: Where are Stobarts going to put the girls name?
Kindest regards
CG

perhapse each side of the volvo diagonal just above the grill :wink:

or on the bit above the grill but below the first silver line.

This picture has been around for a while and doing the rounds before the new Volvo was released, Someone in China must have got hold of leaked information a long time ago?

Try this link for release & video of the new FH Volvo

dailymotion.com/video/xtc7u2 … uture_news

dailymotion.com/video/xtc7u2 … uture_news

I put two links the same on previous post - this was meant to be the second link.

This link shows more detail of the cab & interior:

dailymotion.com/video/xtfyhg … mmary_auto