New Volvo starting problems

Just wondered if anyone else having problems with starting the new FH after a w-e rest period? Happening regular to a few over here and Volvo seems completely baffled by it, any ideas?

Sorry, not got a new fh but had an fm for 7 years (still got it) and had constant starting probs when new. It was immobiliser fault and had every new bit Volvo could throw at it under warranty. Never got to bottom of it and in the end turned immobiliser system off and fitted aftermarket system which works fine to this day (6 years)

A mate of mine has one,4 months old and it needed new batteries last week,heard of others with same problem

Two new batteries fitted to my mates after xmas, one new battery fitted to mine a couple of weeks after. We got them mid june. Watch this space…

Nahhhh, not electrical problems with a new motor…Surely :laughing:
Gotta be a first.

On a serious note though…Why is it allowed to happen, why do people who have spent good money on a tool for the job tolerate it? This modern world is beyond my comprehension and I really do not like to settle for second best, however, it is difficult to find something that works 100% out of the box.

WHY?

The batteries + battery sensor that is reporting wrong = reprogram + new sensor but the the new fh requires to be hooked up for charging now and then. Still to hear about one of the new FH Volvos without that ■■■■■■■ problem. Solutions? volvo doesn’t have one yet.
The test mules had the same problems so it’s not like there is something new.

I had problems with the immobiliser on the FH12 I was driving too, but like one of the previous post she was a few years old.

Works got 50 FH 61&63 plate we have fuel fobs on the key ring every now and again it fires up then cuts out, have to take the fuel fob off put it behind the passenger seat wait 2 mins then it fires up.
The volvo rigids do it sometimes aswell.

We’ve had 3/4 month old Volvos going back for new wiring looms .