New Volvo FM

Breaking news this hour. Volvo trucks is to launch a new FM.

Didn’t bother reading the rest of the article just wanted to beat someone else to it for the one and only time in my life. :smiley:

Curious how the ‘family look’ will be transferred over from the FH cab.

Very impressed with the fleet spec Globetrotter 6w we have on contract hire. Hope it’s not change for the sake of it.

The Paparazzi challenge

Cant believe they’ve used the ‘old’ cab :unamused: :confused:

Rikki-UK:
The Paparazzi challenge

A real picture :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks better than the new FH.

GCR2ERF:
Curious how the ‘family look’ will be transferred over from the FH cab.

oh… I was expecting a reducted form of the FH cab :open_mouth: :confused:

Like that. I’d have one!

The extra wide sides at the bottom by the light cluster looks a bit strange though. How it sticks out in front of the doors :confused:

I quite like it, looks a bit more in proportion than the FH.

Same problem as the FH though, if you don’t buy a Globetrotter you’ve nowhere on the front to sign write!

im not seeing much difference. maybe a bit less work for the painters with more black plastic and less colour coding but apart from that it looks the same :confused:

scanny77:
im not seeing much difference, it looks the same

Yes I agree. Why are they sticking with the more ‘leaned’ back windscreen from the old design when that is what they have addressed in the new FH12, and it’s probably the most important update to address every drivers gripe with the volvo truck…space !

That’s the old cab! What a cheap cop out from Volvo. Basically its just a facelift then.

Seen some vids on Youtube the other day of the FM, Its got that predictive braking system.

You saw the FH, not the FM.

Anybody know when these are due on our roads■■? Supposed to be getting a new FM may june time…

I wonder if you will be able to get them still in Euro 5 spec?
I ve been told you have only got to may to order a Euro 5 Volvo.
I dont know when Volvo are launching the rest of there Euro 6
engines

The new Volvo FM is TBA 19. March. So you will have to wait until then for information. (Engine, availability and etc.)

The two on the road is just a preview. :wink:

cissa:
You saw the FH, not the FM.

Whoops so I did :blush: :blush: :blush: