New Volvo FH

Anyone got one of the above on Bulk work - If so whart size engine and MPG are you getting?

When is the straw head getting one?

My 500 on general work running at 44t seems average around 8-9 mpg, there again it still running in. Hope that helps.

We have had delivery of 30 something of the new FHs… Some 500s and some 540s… Not heard a bad word about them yet and they are all pulling 44t bulk powder tanks and tippers :slight_smile:)

Yeah but they cannot catch your bleedin Merc for love nor money.

Lol… Don’t listen to them… It’s all a rumour lmao :slight_smile:)

See last ETC2013. Link—> dropbox.com/s/w2abflkim6riyua/etc_2013.pdf

Good luck

DonutUK:
When is the straw head getting one?

LOL. She, thats SHE wont be getting another truck! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter by the week…

SpanishDriver:

Good luck

I can only dream of such fuel figures. I run at 55 tonnes with an FM430 and average 5mpg/ 55l/km. I wish management would listen and opt for more powerful trucks. :frowning:

robbiminator:
I can only dream of such fuel figures. I run at 55 tonnes with an FM430 and average 5mpg/ 55l/km. I wish management would listen and opt for more powerful trucks. :frowning:

Remember though, size isn’t everything. :laughing:

Ken.

robbiminator:

SpanishDriver:

Good luck

It isn’t bout the badge on the door saying 430 etc ,i’s about where the torque is produced