new video *****

due to a few changes in life, I’ve been off the radar for a bit… but I’ve finally got stuck into a few things just lately and here’s one of them, the follow up to Southampton - which was good, but I think this has raised my own personal bar just a little…

enjoy;

youtu.be/YBL8yKV51y8

Well young man your video was absolutely first class, I think you could cut it as a film director as a second profession :wink: . Will have to track down your earlier videos.

Al.

sixaxles:
due to a few changes in life, I’ve been off the radar for a bit… but I’ve finally got stuck into a few things just lately and here’s one of them, the follow up to Southampton - which was good, but I think this has raised my own personal bar just a little…

enjoy;

youtu.be/YBL8yKV51y8

Seen your motor a lot, been flashing and waving but it either wasn’t you or you was miles away … :sunglasses:

Oh and great vid !

Cracking video 10/10 :slight_smile:

Love the camera on the container when it’s lifted out of the stack. Great video

loadtec lotto:
Love the camera on the container when it’s lifted out of the stack. Great video

That’s a good point,

Do you use a normal CB magmount chris?

nicely done mate, good tune too.

now that was very good but watching it has made me realise something…

I never ever want to work out of Felixstowe, it looks far to complicated !

Nice video, thank you for taking the time to make it. I really like the music, can I buy it somewhere?

chaversdad:

Haha plus one on the video, good to watch but I agree, it looks like newbie hell. If I got sent there to pick up a container I think I’d have a brain ■■■■ and drive into the sea. Just how do you find your way around?!

Great video a joy to watch :smiley:

Great video and tune chap :sunglasses: :smiley:

Blimey I only had 1 bottle of Magners and wondered if someone slipped in some LSD when the trippy bit came on - brill video, love the song and shazam’d it to (now downloaded :smiley:)

John O’callaghan - Big Sky

Tarrman:

chaversdad:

Haha plus one on the video, good to watch but I agree, it looks like newbie hell. If I got sent there to pick up a container I think I’d have a brain ■■■■ and drive into the sea. Just how do you find your way around?!

They give you a map and it’s all pretty well signposted. To be fair, a couple of runs around and it’s a doddle.

It’s not as bad as it looks, honestly! :sunglasses:

The music is not really my type, although the video was well shot and put together in such a way that it didn’t bother me. I’d have liked a bit more of the early 1900s style footage but that’s just me being picky and on balance probably wouldn’t have fit in with the flow and theme of the video/song combination. Really well done, it’s the sort of thing I wish I could do.

Decent video mate! I dont miss that place one bit!

crackin vid mate :slight_smile:

makes a change to see them lifting boxes :grimacing: , whenever i was in there i spent more time waiting for the crane driver to either finish his break or swap with another driver

are you not there any more either andy?? nor am I - my mates renting my truck off me now, I have “a job” :open_mouth: saaamon, drop me a text sometime - I’ve lost your number - was wanting to catch up the other day mate. thanks for the comments so far fella’s - happy days :smiley:

Cracking vid :smiley:

sixaxles:
are you not there any more either andy?? nor am I - my mates renting my truck off me now, I have “a job” :open_mouth: saaamon, drop me a text sometime - I’ve lost your number - was wanting to catch up the other day mate. thanks for the comments so far fella’s - happy days :smiley:

nope mate. last day on boxes for spanky was end of june as I went to try another job doing hiab instructing but couldnt get used to not being behind the wheel , so its back to behind the wheel of a wagon and drag from monday morning