New User - Hello from Northern Ireland!

Evil8Beezle:
Voilà! :smiley:

And don’t worry about being Irish mate, some people come from Hull! :open_mouth:

(Tin hat on! :wink:)

sure isn’t Hull the city of culture for 2017?!

Big Pimp:

Evil8Beezle:

And don’t worry about being Irish mate, some people come from Hull! :open_mouth:

Why do you think that is pal? :wink:

dieseldave:
Hull is OK, Irish is OK, but those folks from Southampton don’t half speak funny. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

(I know this because my lovely GF is from there and I’ve only just sent the translatorrr back, and now I almost speaks funny too!!) :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nowt wong wiv Amshire Og mate! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Big Pimp:

Evil8Beezle:

Why do you think that is pal? :wink:

dieseldave:
Hull is OK, Irish is OK, but those folks from Southampton don’t half speak funny. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

(I know this because my lovely GF is from there and I’ve only just sent the translatorrr back, and now I almost speaks funny too!!) :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hull being city of culture 2017?

The reasons I think it may be:
The Humber bridge is considered as a marvellous feat of engineering by some. But by most it is either the “Road to Hell”, or the "Gateway to Hell

Or is it because there is only one letter difference between ‘Hull’ and ‘hell’

:laughing:

Big Pimp:
Hull being city of culture 2017?

The reasons I think it may be:
The Humber bridge is considered as a marvellous feat of engineering by some. But by most it is either the “Road to Hell”, or the "Gateway to Hell

Or is it because there is only one letter difference between ‘Hull’ and ‘hell’

A member called Cavey will be along at some point and set us straight mate! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Agreed!!

That’s why I nicked one and brought her up North. :wink: :smiley:

I can’t believe the difference in both of them from start to finish, good on you if it makes you happy and they’ve both looked mint after.

thanks very much Albion

yeah - its nice to sink your teeth into something.

I have the ideas in my head with a vision of how i’d like them to look, and it isn’t too far off what i’d hoped for normally!!!

as i say, it is only used to do my own IBC loads and its nice to arrive in something that looks the part at least!

I think that’s the difference between owning and driving your own motor and running a fleet, the bean counters get involved. I keep thinking of doing something to jazz them up a bit…and the finance guy looks at me as if I’ve lost the plot. :wink:

albion:
I think that’s the difference between owning and driving your own motor and running a fleet, the bean counters get involved. I keep thinking of doing something to jazz them up a bit…and the finance guy looks at me as if I’ve lost the plot. :wink:

Yeah, know what you mean mate.

I see it as a reflection of me & my company and would far prefer a nice looking truck pulling up to a site. I know she’s an older truck but when she’s out on the road she’ll be as fresh looking as any modern truck and I’ll keep it clean.

I was always meticulous that when he wee DAF came in after a run it was washed before parking up for the night.

Finally a few updates!

Had its first wee run out today. I really enjoyed being out and about in it. Needs stickers up now though as it’s very black!

Well I am a happy bunny tonight. Got the first chance to see my rig all lit up at night!

I was leaving the van up to the yard tonight and couldn’t miss the opportunity to get her lit up.

Un-freakin-believable. To say I’m happy is an understatement.

Reason for all the lighting is some of the sites I be at are up single track country lanes etc with no lighting and tight turns etc with ditches and shucks so the more light I can spread when reversing etc on darker evenings etc the better.

Nice!

Thank you mate!

Congratulations.
In your line of work, you never have to much light, we do some farmwork, so I know what I am talking about.
Good luck with it, it definatly looks nice.