New unit for tippers and irish operators

I have obtained some secret test footage of a new unit for the tipper and irish market

ugoto.com/videos/go/howdoesthisseminotflip

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That footage must have been taken at the Nolan Transport driver assesment track in New Ross. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Maybe not, it probably would have been raining there and they would have been driving faster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: I saw him on the M25 this morning!

Thats way too slow for the Irish tippers. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Driving at that slowly he’ll never make it as a tipper driver in any country.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The ONLY way he could’ve done that in the dry is with the diff lock on!!!
WHAT has that done to his diff/axle/TYRES â– â– ? :open_mouth:

I’ve cadged a ride 'round Donington with Steve Parrish in his beastie… New underware please!!! :blush:

The last time I managed anything like that was way back when. I was driving for Frootloiners out of Harwich and was sent to pick up a skelly from Felixstowe. Heaving it down with rain, I duly set off in my trusty Foden 4350 twin steer (Quite a beast at the time…! :smiley: ). At Felixs, I hung a right at the rustyboot to head up to the Docks, it was still hoofin’ it down, so I TOTALLY missed the rainbow on the road… The truck didn’t! Oh Boy!! Six-wheel opposite lock around three-quarters of a roundabout… Gets your attention… FAST! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Mind you, the queue of cars that WAS behind me seemed to have melted away in the rain… :smiling_imp: :laughing: :wink:

Odd that :sunglasses: :wink: …