New tyres please

Going up m6 north just before Hilton park.
Anyone else seen all the trucks parked up with shredded tyre’s?
Theres a crane with all his tyres flat a tipper truck 2 more artics. And bit further down a car and truck.
Plus 1 in Hilton park having a tyre changed

Gona be an expensive repair bill for the counci as guessing caused by pot holes?

Think there was 6 lorries in total had flats, one of ours had one tyre burst he got off lightly compared to the others

Any idea what the cause was? As didn’t see anything in the road.
Signs were lit up saying debris in road.but apart from shredded tyre’s didn’t see much

edd1974:
Any idea what the cause was? As didn’t see anything in the road.
Signs were lit up saying debris in road.but apart from shredded tyre’s didn’t see much

No idea wasn’t speaking to the driver but got it from the boss

Tin Tacks.
From the Acme Tin Tack Company Inc.
That’s what Road Runner uses when Wile E Coyote is in pursuit.

Franglais:
Tin Tacks.
From the Acme Tin Tack Company Inc.
That’s what Road Runner uses when Wile E Coyote is in pursuit.

Beep now you frecer
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s down to Highways England, who will wiggle lye and cheat, so as not to pay out,for damage caused by by bad inspection,and maintenance of the highway. Also if they payout it makes them liable which they won’t want.

Just got reply from Highways
twitter.com/HighwaysWMIDS/statu … 08386?s=19

Further update there were 9 lorries that got flats, the cause was fragments of steel falling from a lorry, the police know the company and have told all affected operators to pursue them for costs, lets hope their insurance is up to date

Mazzer2:
Further update there were 9 lorries that got flats, the cause was fragments of steel falling from a lorry, the police know the company and have told all affected operators to pursue them for costs, lets hope their insurance is up to date

Hope there CCTV of it falling off otherwise be hard to prove.
Just glad I wasn’t there about 15 mins earlier or could.of been me with. A flat tyre

edd1974:

Mazzer2:

Hope there CCTV of it falling off otherwise be hard to prove.
Just glad I wasn’t there about 15 mins earlier or could.of been me with. A flat tyre

Would say that there is plenty of dashcam footage our lorry has a dashcam fitted so that should clear it up, hopefully