New Truckstop Open At Veurne

There`s a new park open at veurne run by Matheuws. According to the posters it opened on friday so i havent been in yet.
Its to the left of the Romac/As24 pumps.

thats not bad going, 2 years ago i went to see eric matheuws after he emailed another group i was a spokesperson for with his intentions.
he owns the romac fuel station and the warehouse the truckstop is built on, his problems at the time related to permission from nearby occupants about the need for a truckstop, obviously he finally won out.
he intended to buy a london double decker bus, put that inside the warehouse as the kitchen and serving area and put up false surrounds and decking to make a more pleasant ambience to what was in fact the inside of a large old brick built warehouse come garage area.
i will try to pop along and take some pictures, thanks jon.

Ive been in now and its a missed opportunity in my opinion.... NO RESTAURANT! Clean toilets and showers, a shop (although the shelves werent full yet) and a tabac counter though.

Did it look like there was any likelyhood of a restaurant being added JB? As far as I remember, there is nowhere near-by that you could get anything to eat. So as you say, a missed opportunity, which is a pity