New truckers app......best of all it's free!

Just had this email through and it seems a good app,combines a timer and traffic news ect all in once place,may be of use to people.

No good don’t use android or crapple

I would say advert but as it’s brought to you by Truck and Driver I’m surprised we haven’t seen it before.

downloaded it , registered , and then it tells me I have entered invalid log in ■■?

I’ve just installed it and you have to sign up and give your details to Cornmarket insurance. I then uninstalled it. Seems like a ploy so they can pester people!

Installed it. No listings in the food and fuel stops for me and the travel updates seem to only include roads in Ireland. Not very useful as I’m in Glasgow, but as its a new app, I’ll leave it installed for now in the hope it gets better in time.

done all the nutz as above gave a funny mob number and that was it no e mail was received to log on so un-installed think the boss needs to ask about this

Be giving that a miss then. Good of you for putting it forward though.

as above uninstalled

Still waiting for email to activate it.

m1cks:
I would say advert but as it’s brought to you by Truck and Driver I’m surprised we haven’t seen it before.

I’m not aware of any support from Truck & Driver either, but I can ask !

Finally got activation email 48 hours later. Now to see if its any good

m1cks:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Had mine and guess what

wouldn’t let me in so I binned it and BLOCKED the provider ie the insurance company from my E-mails .
waste of flippin time

m1cks:

I can still only get travel updates for Northern Ireland. And there are no user changeable settings anywhere. Still virtually useless to me.

Denis F:

m1cks:

I’m not aware of any support from Truck & Driver either, but I can ask !

It’s a Cornmarket app, T&D are providing some of the news content

Denis F:

Denis F:
It’s a Cornmarket app, T&D are providing some of the news content

that’s the one you can be sure of a flood of e-mails

I had a look yesterday, gave up the registration process when it asked for my driving licence details !

It’s actually advertised on this site now!

ckm1981:

We also carry ads for mobile phones and holidays (amongst others) doesn’t mean if you cant call home from some far flung sun drenched beach its anything to do with us either :slight_smile:

Rikki-UK:

ckm1981:

We also carry ads for mobile phones and holidays (amongst others) doesn’t mean if you cant call home from some far flung sun drenched beach its anything to do with us either :slight_smile:

Ah,sorry I just thought as a site you’d actually vet the ads before publishing them for all to see,as in if they are actually any use/good.