New truck

Keep a eye out and gives a wee flash lol

Very nice Mick. Just need a new trailer to match it now. :wink:

Very nice am no jealous at all ya bassa :grimacing:

Watch your front corners they are quite low, a lot of ours have been scratched already and they are all less than 9 months old.
I don’t know what engine you got but they are good on fuel. Also does it have PPC fitted as an optional extra ?

Ppc ■■?
It’s the 450bhp engine , seams ok so far although not been fully loaded yet , smooth drive really like it so far

You Joucy bugger! Nothing like a new motor.

Very nice but a wee bit big for shop deliveries, It will no be handy at Chucks paper shop in Sanquhar that yin. Eddie.

Fallmonk:
Ppc ■■?

Predictive Powertrain Control, when in auto economy and cruise control it predicts inclines and therefore will ease off the throttle when reaching the summit of a hill or give you some extra power when approaching the bottom of an incline, it has full European mapping downloaded. You set eco roll to a min and max level. They are pretty clever and we are getting some soon.

No idea bald bloke.
Will need to have a look tomoro , but I doubt it , good few things either de speced or wasn’t there in first place , no fridge , no passanger table, no alarm on bunk , BUT that is nothing am over moon with it , just need to get used to extra height and steps;-)

Nice motor!

What bald bloke said about the front corners being low. If you ever go to Batley’s C & C in Stirling, watch the pot hole as you pull up to the goods in door. I thought I had taken my bumper or step off yesterday. A low step like yours would get destroyed in it. Looked like just a normal puddle but ■■■■ me, its deep.

Fallmonk:
No idea bald bloke.
Will need to have a look tomoro , but I doubt it , good few things either de speced or wasn’t there in first place , no fridge , no passanger table, no alarm on bunk , BUT that is nothing am over moon with it , just need to get used to extra height and steps;-)

No we have no fridges either but we do have an alarm though, you realize the head end of the bunk raises up like a sun lounger do you ? And are you getting the hang of that extra step ?

bald bloke:

Fallmonk:
No idea bald bloke.

No we have no fridges either but we do have an alarm though, you realize the head end of the bunk raises up like a sun lounger do you ? And are you getting the hang of that extra step ?

Didn’t realise that mate, will have a look at the bunk in the morning, was still organising my stuff and trying to get bluetooth to conect lol got there in the end, need a fes hrs stuck somewhere to go thru owner’s manual and press buttons :wink:

damoq:
What bald bloke said about the front corners being low. If you ever go to Batley’s C & C in Stirling, watch the pot hole as you pull up to the goods in door. I thought I had taken my bumper or step off yesterday. A low step like yours would get destroyed in it. Looked like just a normal puddle but [zb] me, its deep.

cheers mate, will bear that in mind, slow n steady