New truck update 4

I virtually decided to go with the Volvo FH12 460 I-shift
I’m just waiting for a price on the “M.O.P.A.C.C” unit and then I shall meet with the salesman and enter negociations for the final price

Sean,
I’ve pm’ed you my e-mail and if your 99 FH Volvo is still available can you possibly sent me over some pictures and an idea of the estimated KM and price when your looking to offload her?
I am genuinely interested but she may be over my budget for start up traction work.
I’m also demonstrating a Dennison sliding bogie aggregates trailer at a Tarmac quarry on Wed to see if its as good as I have heard for use in site work. I’m being offered an Artic Contract haulier position with Tarmac but they want me to buy this new trailer at £28000!! and then get an artic unit 2002 (budget 25/30 grand!!) or fresher to pull it.Although they stand over the loan I’m none too keen to have £53000 into the red at start up time!!! :confused:

Email Andy :wink:

Sorry meant to say in email I think my time frame doesn’t match yours as I wont be selling mine 'til around March’ish

I-drive is a joy to use.

NSH, nice choice on the motor, i-shift is a dream when you’ve got weight on and your trying to get up a hill… let me know how ya get on with it

Will do Tiggz

Oh by the way it’s gonna be a one off (all going well ,which those of you who know my luck will know what I mean) in the UK as regards spec :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: