New truck & trailer

just got this new scania and wilcox trailer this week :

very smart, just a shame its a scania! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

King of the road lad

Giblsa:
very smart, just a shame its a scania! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 types of drivers, those that drive a scania, and those that want to!!! Very tidy. :smiley:

TONY530I:

Giblsa:

2 types of drivers, those that drive a scania, and those that want to!!! Very tidy. :smiley:

Must be 3 types then.

Those that drive a Scania,those that want to…and those that have driven one and wish they hadn’t!

Nice Rig :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice looking outfit mate. Never had a plank-sider, do you have to put a twist in those straps to stop them buzzing in the wind?
Watch the mudwings on that chassis! :wink:

Roger Breaker:
Nice looking outfit mate. Never had a plank-sider, do you have to put a twist in those straps to stop them buzzing in the wind?
Watch the mudwings on that chassis! :wink:

yeah i do drives you mad when they flap about

lol, can hear the ‘non-twisters’ coming a mile off! Sounds like a swarm of monster bees after you, don’t know how people put up with it all day

KW:

TONY530I:

Giblsa:

Must be 3 types then.

Those that drive a Scania,those that want to…and those that have driven one and wish they hadn’t!

hear hear! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

KW:

TONY530I:

Giblsa:

Must be 3 types then.

i agree with keith!!

nice looking outfit though, where do you normally work out of?

Roger Breaker:
lol, can hear the ‘non-twisters’ coming a mile off! Sounds like a swarm of monster bees after you, don’t know how people put up with it all day

Never have twisted mine in 8 yeaes and never had buzzing :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but then its a proper bulker a crane fruehauf flat sider :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

TONY530I:

Giblsa:

I agree 100% tony everyone should have a scania,& that one looks a nice bit of kit you got their hanson.

nice outfit youve got there mate :smiley:

Carl:
nice outfit youve got there mate :smiley:

cheers carl didnt realise you was at truckfest would have came over and said hello might see you at uttoxeter just about to book it

thanx for all the comments guess im lucky especially how things are at the moment