New Truck Stop Report Backed by Road Haulage and Freight Tra

felixstowedocker.blogspot.co.uk … -road.html

And Bears do do it in the woods
No suprise about poor faculties and it’s only got worse and worse with the influx of continetal trucks

Truckers keep the country up and running !!! so why do people make it hard for them to get their haeds down and have decent break

Because some folk out there have a ■■■■■ up their tyres (or mine) then trot off into the services, making the place stink. Others crap in plastic bags and leave them wherever they please.

Some find a cheap place to park, but still won’t pay, even though they’ll get reimbursed, because they think it’s clever.

I know some cracking places, some have facilities, some don’t, but I’d never dream of posting them up on here.

Only takes one bad apple etc etc etc.

So if the govt made every town and city have a lorry park, according to the volume of traffic it attracts, do you actually think they’d be shining examples of places to stay, or be full of Waberers and the like, taking up an space and a half each, so that they can string up their washing lines and get good satellite reception, and not choke each other when they fire up their engines for 10 minutes every hour, all day and night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easiest thing i want to see change is an availiablility of cold water at msa’s having a kip on your 45 then going to the toilets to wake up with a splash of water on the old front face and i ■■■■ near blinded myself with hot water.

i find it hard enough to use hot water out of a tap as it is anyway due to massive amounts of nerve damage in my hand. without boiling my eyeballs as well.

chainmailguy:
easiest thing i want to see change is an availiablility of cold water at msa’s having a kip on your 45 then going to the toilets to wake up with a splash of water on the old front face and i ■■■■ near blinded myself with hot water.

i find it hard enough to use hot water out of a tap as it is anyway due to massive amounts of nerve damage in my hand. without boiling my eyeballs as well.

Is it appropriate that your post made me laugh? Don’t know why, its just an amusing image to me! :slight_smile:

chainmailguy:

Although I can think of at least one benefit of having a numb hand I do feel for you with this.

Many a time I’ve seen the hot water sign and tried to time it just right so the water coming out reaches my face before it hits maximum temp. This has caught me out a few times. Hate to think what I’d would be like if I was unable to establish the temperature. Have you tried sticking your foot in first.

Dipper_Dave:

chainmailguy:

Although I can think of at least one benefit of having a numb hand I do feel for you with this.

Many a time I’ve seen the hot water sign and tried to time it just right so the water coming out reaches my face before it hits maximum temp. This has caught me out a few times. Hate to think what I’d would be like if I was unable to establish the temperature. Have you tried sticking your foot in first.

I’m glad you suggested he use his foot …