New Truck stop Proposal

Hi All. I have just retired, threw the keys away. Have now added my weight and experience in supporting the call for a truckstop near Liverpool. Take a look at www.dkmcrae.com and have fun filling in our form, this now has the backing of local MP, police, TGWU, RHA to name a few, just need to convince local council, (although the vibes have been positive) Try to keep it clean. Cheers people.

You’ve got your old thread :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=126657

Yep, :smiley: and after all the c**ppy overnights Ive had I feel I can make a bit of a change, the outfit pushing for this are genuine and are driven by the local residents associations coz of guys having to park where they can and its not the drivers fault, and, it must remembered without ablution facilities.

Good news for once. After 5 hour meeting today with all parties represented, it seems this proposal is going to get the go ahead. Still needs your support. go to dkmcrae.com Voice your concerns and have a say…only this time someone will be listening :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Speedyguy best of luck in your meetings, couldnt quite understand your message in full??